THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 27, 2009

The road accident i've seen




this accident it was happened 10 years ago. that time i m only 11 years old. this accident that i've seen will never i forget because it was horrible and the scariest of my life. i wish it will never happend to me... to bad for the family who lost in the accident. it happened on the pulau pinang bridge. it was involved 2 cars, 1 motorcycle and 1 big truck. me and my family was on the to penang. we were past the accident and i saw the bloods everywhere... in some house i can saw there's a mans head under the truck. the car so crash and the body is inside the car... but i don't think so they were survive. i m so scared to see the accident some of their family was there and crying loud.. the police is control the roads, but still we stuck on the road. to all my friends be ware on the roads because accident could happens to anyone. God bless them.

0 comments: