THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

mY FirSt dAy At tHe CollEge....


Firstly when I at the college I'm very scare because I dont know anyone at the college and I'm thinking can't I study in here and get some of friends in here.After registration the person I know is Fatin(2a) and then Amira(2a) and Shima (2b).One day college get a some activity at Bendang Man to student Semester 1 for know each other and to know lecturer, student semester 2 together follow we to go at Bendang Man program.We have to stay in Bendang Man 3 day and 2 night.Miss Ira, Madam Hani, Miss Nurul, Madam Azlizah, Miss Aishah and Mister Nikman.They also participate in our activity at Bendang Man SiK, Kedah.We really have fun there.There's a moment that make me laught to see our lecturer did funny things such as Miss Nurul aiways said Funny things that makes me laught, and all along the journey never fell any board.

0 comments: