THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

My aim for SPA 203


For me english is not very importend, infact i hate english and not interested tolearn the subject. I always failed in my english subject, but this all change me. It's about my friends of here experince. She's good in every subject apcept english, she did grajuge. Failed in english was stop her to grajuge, and she gave up and never try again. The parents disapointed of her. She looking for job, but never get any even one all the company that she apply needs her qualification in english,but she never had one. So sad that she had to find way to get her jobs. By the end she stuck with failed for the rest of her life. Look at her, makes me thinking, am i will end just like her? No, i don't think so i don't want to makes my mom sad and disapointed. I don't want to feel any regrets, i don't want to failed the exam and hopeless for the rest of my life. Starting that, i wiil work, hard i wiil find way to learn english in the fun way. This is my dreams and my family hope. My aim for SPA 203 pass with flying colours, i will proud of my self.

1 comments:

P0cAhoNta$ said...

Very good spirit Nini! Good luck in achieving all your dreams =)