THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

My favourite fruit


My favourite fruit is purple grapes, I liked it because it's purple colour at outside and juicy in the inside, everytime I taste it you can fill the sweet of the juice in your mouth.When I eat the grapes I will tasted slowly in my mouth.Sometime I make salad out of the grapes, makes some other fruit and vegetable.More taster with mayonis and fruit souce.Sometime I make juice from the grapes.I makes with lemon,milk and some ice to get more the goodness.Do you know 80% from the grapes can cure kind of sickenss and then cancer too, it's make your eyes more bright and your skin with have a nice smooth skin tones.If you eat grapes times after temes you will have your innershine.That's why I love grapes.You should have too.

0 comments: