THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my heart

Hello..... i want to share you something about me to you. You know what, befoe i come to study in Community College Kulim i realy don't want to study in here because i want to working. For me working it's realy intersenting and happy for me, and studying not because I don't intersenting in study anymore and than my mum force me to study so i come here to study course accouting business. When i study i'm very happy because it's different betweet working and study, In community college kulim i have learn something new example i learn computer and i can improve my english very well.You know what.......now i'm in semester 2 and now i know about english and computer, before this i realy don't know about computer and english.Thanks Pn.Suba and Cik Ira because teach me english and computer, another subject i learn and i know something about it....Thanks to all lecturer because teach me everything.........

3 comments:

hafizah salleh said...

teruskan usaha mu, ye sweet...
semoga kejayaan mnjadi milik mu...

noor farhana bahruddin said...

my heart ek???
i'm sorry....
can i borrow your cat???

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome, my dear.. Love you